WIN a Photo AND Video shoot complete with hair & makeup AND spend the night before in Cavan Crystal Hotel, including dinner, to make sure you’re completely relaxed!
Five fab suppliers have gotten together to give this amazing experience to one lucky Goodbye Miss couple.
Consider this a practice run for your big day or even a special way to mark your 1st wedding anniversary and either way you’ll be feeling like a celeb!
The wonderfully talented Sheila Marie Rooney will be your photographer for the shoot, with Eoghan Carroll accompanying as videographer. Before you meet Sheila and Eoghan your hair will be styled by Noelle Tobin and make up and nails done by Clare Cooney. AND the icing on the cake is both of you will spend the night before in Cavan Crystal Hotel where you’ll be treated to dinner and breakfast the next morning making sure you’re looking and feeling your best.
Image credits: Top right (Sheila Marie Rooney), bottom right (Mark Capilitan Photography)
Venue: Cavan Crystal Hotel
Terms & Conditions
- All entrants must Like the Goodbye Miss Facebook Page and share the competition post
- Only one entry per couple.
- This competition will end at midnight on 28th October 2013. The winner will be announced by Friday 1st November 2013 via GoodbyeMiss, and contacted directly via Facebook.
- The winning prize includes – Photoshoot directed by Sheila Marie Rooney. Videography by Eoghan Carroll. Hair styled by Noelle Tobin and Make Up complete by Clare Cooney on the morning of the shoot. Dinner, bed & breakfast at Cavan Crystal Hotel the night before the shoot only – this cannot be used at any other time.
- The winner will agree to the images and video potentially being featured on Goodbye Miss, as part of a feature.
- Travel to and from Cavan is not included in this package and is the responsibility of the winning couple.
- This prize can only be redeemed from Sunday – Thursday. Friday – Saturday are excluded.
- The prize must be redeemed before 28th April 2014.
- The prize cannot be used during the Christmas period (excludes 20th December 2013 – 3rd January 2014).